1 bedroom flat for saleKnollys Road London SW16
Offers in Excess of
- Victorian Era.
- Top Floor Accommodation.
- Over 550sqft of Floor Space.
- One Master Bedroom.
- Incredibly Sought After Road.
- 0.5 Mile from Two Great Stations.
- No Onward Chain.
- Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
*No Onward Chain and Ready To View NOW!*
Unveiled to the SW16 market is this highly requested top floor Victorian conversion flat, that is situated in one of South-West London's most desired hotspots at present!
The accommodation is quirky, yet practical in it's design, providing something different to the market but equally as sufficient, not to mention the size. This conversion surpasses 550sqft of internal floor pace, and even has a bonus area on the third floor which occupies over 110sqft, perfect for storage. The layout consists of a spacious open-plan kitchen/lounge, with a square like bay window. The conversion further accommodates a split-level entrance, spacious master bedroom, and a well-proportioned bathroom suite. Additional benefits include gas central hearting and a share of freehold tenure!
West Norwood Station and Streatham Hill Station are 0.5 miles away from the property, both offering sufficient and frequent access into London calling at station such as London Victoria, and London Bridge. Streatham High Road, which provides an excessive high street, one of the biggest in Europe, is within a respectable journey away and provides a mass amount of retail units sure to cater your everyday requirements and more!
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P225056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.