3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGolden Grove, Rhyl
Located to the south end area of the town and sited in a quiet cul de sac an opportunity to acquire a Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow briefly affording the following well arranged accommodation: L Shaped Entrance Hall, Lounge, Fitted KItchen, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom with three piece white suite. Gas Central Heating and White uPVC Double Glazing. Gardens to front and rear with long driveway providing off road parking and access to the Detached Garage.
White uPVC double glazed front door with matching window giving access to
Enclosed Porch - Tiled flooring. Glazed inner door giving access to
L Shaped Entrance Hall - With useful storage cupboard off. Laminate flooring, radiator, power points and loft access.
Lounge - 3.20m x 5.13m (10'6 x 16'10) - Tiled fireplace and hearth with coal effect living flame gas fire fitted. White uPVC double glazed picture window, radiator, power point, carpet and coved ceiling.
Kitchen - 3.20m x 2.44m (10'6 x 8') - Range of beech effect fronted base units and matching wall cupboards complimented by rounded edge work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit with tower mixer taps. Gas hob with extractor hood over and electric oven below. Space for fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and wall mounted Worcester combination gas boiler. Laminate tiling to floor and white uPVC double glazed window and matching exterior side door.
Bedroom 1 - 3.45m x 3.12m (11'4 x 10'3) - Radiator, white uPVC double glazed window, power points and carpet.
Bedroom 2 - 2.74m x 2.44m (9' x 8') - Radiator, power points, carpet and white uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 - 2.79m x 3.66m (9'2 x 12') - Power points, carpet, radiator and white uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - Comprising of a three piece white suite of push button low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower from taps and folding glass splash screen. Fully tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, radiator and white uPVC double glazed window with obscure glass.
Exterior - There are garden areas to the front and rear. Ornamentally laid out front garden with flagged and golden gravelled areas. Tarmacadamed driveway parking and leading to Detached Garage.
Enclosed rear garden being mainly lawned.
Concrete Block Detached Garage - 2.74m x 4.88m (9' x 16') - With metal up and over door. Personnel door giving access to the Garage and having light laid on.
Directions - From High Street proceed over the railway bridge onto Vale Road and continue on to the junction with Rhuddlan Road. At the first roundabout take the third exit onto Ffordd Derwen continuing along taking the last turning on the right hand side into Golden Grove bearing left and Number 4 can be seen on the left hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection.
3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents. 5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 2nd April 2019
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme with Reference Number - N00766-0
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80610593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28673043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.