Land for sale, Berclees, DSR, Lockerbie, DG113HR
- **Excellent Opportunity**Irregular shaped plot located within the rural location of Waterbeck with fantastic views over the surrounding countryside. Plot at extends to 20037.6 sq ft (1861.5 Sq meter)
- Comprises a covered tank extending to approx. 14.5m x 10.3m, with an arched roof raised above ground level. It is located on a raised area of land, adjacent to a burn running along the field boundary.
- Local commuters are well served with nearby railway stations at Lockerbie & Gretna on the West Coast Mainline and have easy access to the M74 commuter link North and South, less than a mile away.
- **POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY** for residential dwelling or holiday chalet (subject to research and gaining necessary consents). **Unique property seldom available at auction?**
- Lockerbie is a town in the Dumfries and Galloway region of south-western Scotland. It lies approximately 75 miles from Glasgow, and 20 miles from the English border.
**Excellent Opportunity**Irregular shaped plot located within the rural location of Waterbeck with fantastic views over the surrounding countryside. 12 miles south east of Lockerbie and 23 miles east of Dumfries, near the villages of Waterbeck and Eaglesfield. Plot at Berclees DSR extends to 20037.6 sq ft (1861.5 Sq meter) approx. Comprises a covered tank extending to approx. 14.5m x 10.3m, with an arched roof raised above ground level. It is located on a raised area of land, adjacent to a burn running along the field boundary, Directions: Leaving the M74 at J19 (Ecclefechan) take the B725 to Waterbeck and continue in a north easterly direction on the B722. On leaving Waterbeck, turn right onto an unclassified road leading to Gair. Continue on this road and after the sign for Gair, turn left and continue past Kennedy?s Corner and Wallacehill. High Stenries Farm is the next turning on the right. Follow the farm track to park at the farm buildings. Then on foot follow the footpath leading from the buildings in a southerly direction entering a wooded area and crossing a burn. The site can be seen on the wooded area high up on the right hand side immediately after crossing the burn. Grid Ref: NY2892276455
Lockerbie is a town in the Dumfries and Galloway region of south-western Scotland. It lies approximately 75 miles from Glasgow, and 20 miles from the English border. Lockerbie offers a wide range of amenities, ranging from local countryside, local Golf course, sailing, fishing, squash club and many more.
30 July 2019, 7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to BID NOW.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5890687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.