4 bedroom detached house for saleForton Close, Northbourne, Dorset, BH10 6HX
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Within the Hill View School catchment
- Four bedrooms
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious lounge and a conservatory
- Modern ground floor bathroom
- Two en-suite shower rooms
- West facing rear garden
- Generous off-road parking
- Single garage
This immaculately presented and generous sized four double bedroom, three bathroom detached chalet style family home has a double glazed conservatory, 50ft private west facing rear garden, a detached single garage and a double driveway. The property is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac within a select modern development whilst enjoying the sought after location of Northbourne and falling within the Hill View School catchment.
• 19ft Entrance hall with oak flooring
• Modern kitchen/breakfast room with an integrated double oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine, recess for a fridge/freezer, attractive tiled splashbacks, tile effect flooring, a wall-mounted gas-fired boiler and space for a breakfast table and chairs
• Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and oak flooring
• Conservatory with tile effect flooring and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden and decking
• Study/double bedroom with a view to the front aspect
• Dining room/double bedroom with double glazed French doors leading out to the garden and decking
• Modern ground floor family bathroom finished in a white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, wc and a pedestal wash hand basin
• Large double master bedroom benefitting from an excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture to include one double wardrobe, two single wardrobes, bedside cabinets and a walk in wardrobe
• En-suite shower room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a double shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and a tiled floor
• Guest double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect
• En-suite shower room finished in a white suite to incorporate a separate shower cubicle, low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin
• Rear garden facing a westerly aspect, offers a good degree of privacy and measures approximately 50ft x 50ft. Adjacent to the rear of the property there is a large decked seating area with steps which leading down to a side gate, whilst on the opposite side of the property there is a side storage area and double wooden gates which allow for this area to be used for the ideal storage of a trailer. Further steps lead down from the decking to a lower area of immaculately kept garden mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked flower beds
• Two front driveways providing off-road parking for approximately three vehicles, one of which leads down to a single garage with a metal up and over door, light and power
• Double glazing, UPVC fascias and soffits and a gas-fired central heating system
Local amenities in Kinson are approximately 1 mile away. Ferndown's town centre is located approximately 3.5 miles away and offers a further selection of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities. Bournemouth town centre with its wide array of shops, restaurants, cafes, leisure and recreational facilities, as well as miles of sandy beaches is located approximately 4 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80698094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 136180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.