3 bedroom detached house for saleStapleton Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3
- Prime Headington Location
- Attractive Bay Fronted Residence
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground & First Floor Shower Rooms
- Mature Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking With Garage
Attractive detached residence in sought after side road.
Bay fronted three bedroom family home, which in recent years has been completely transformed to offer stylish accommodation throughout.
Two large reception rooms, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms arranged on the ground and first floors. Off-street parking for one vehicle, garage and mature rear garden.
Stapleton Road is arguably one of Headington's most desirable side roads and is exceptionally well positioned for Headington hospitals and London/airport bus services.
Please call us to discuss the property in more detail and to book a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80708249.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN190141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by scottfraser, Oxford City and Village sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.