2 bedroom apartment for saleDarlaston Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19
- Stylish contemporary apartments
- Age specific living (55 and over)
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Private balconies
- Communal gardens
- Underground parking with lift access
- Communal garden room
- Wimbledon Village and Centre 1000m
Ridgmount Apartments is a boutique new build development of two bedroom apartments exclusively for occupiers age 55 and over
Ridgmount Apartments is located on Darlastan Road off Worple Road in Wimbledon. The building is around 1000 metres from the centre of Wimbledon town with its shopping facilities including the Centre Court shopping centre and Elys department store, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas and a theatre. Wimbledon Village with its pretty shops, restaurants and bars provides access onto the 1200 acres of Wimbledon Common perfect for walking, riding and golf. Wimbledon rail station provide links to central London via the Overground (17 minutes approx to Waterloo) or Underground District Line.
Source of times: www.tfl.gov.uk
Source of distances: Google Pedometer
All measurements are approximate.
A superb two bedroom, two bathroom, first floor apartment with an impressive open plan kitchen/dining/living room featuring direct access to its own private terrace.
The development has a concierge, palatial communal areas and wonderful communal gardens.
The apartment comes with a secure, allocated underground parking space and a 10 year BLP guarantee.
Launching Mid-April 2019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-80708300.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS160068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.