4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClayton Croft Road, Wilmington, Dartford, Kent, DA2
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Off Street Parking For Three Cars
- Large Brick Built Garage With Storage Area Alarmed With Power And Light
- Master Bedroom With En-suite
- Close Proximity To Wilmington's Popular Schools
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Two Receptions Rooms & Conservatory
- Water Softner Installed
Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000 Robinson Jackson are proud to present this four-bedroom extended family home situated in close proximity to Wilmington Grammar Schools and motorway links. Benefits include...
Rear Garden: Artifical turf. Decked area. Side access.
Garage: Garage to rear with power.
Front: Off street parking for up to three cars
Dartford Borough Council - Band E
Total Floor Area: 137 sq. metres
There is a fully fitted alarm in the garage. A water softener servicing the whole house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80756693.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR190225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.