2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMain Road, Gidea Park, Romford
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Superb TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor apartment with ensuite bathroom and balcony. Just a short walk from GIDEA PARK mainline station and Raphael's Park, call us today to book a viewing, Act fast before it sells!
This stunning two double bedroom apartment is situated on the ground floor of this sought after development. Bright and airy with sleek modern finishes this lovely home has a large living room with balcony, fully fitted kitchen, ensuite to master bedroom and further stylish bathroom. It also benefits from its own allocated parking space. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call the sales team today on 01708 764418!
Underfloor heating, cupboard x 2.
Lounge/kitchen 22' 2" x 17' 1" Max ( 6.76m x 5.21m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door to terrace area, underfloor heating.
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall/base units, with work surfaces over, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, fridge/freezer, splashback tiling, underfloor heating, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 11' 1" Max ( 5.33m x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, tv socket, underfloor heating.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled.
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 8' 7" Max ( 4.67m x 2.62m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, tv socket, underfloor heating.
WC, basin, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan, heater, part tiled.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80793806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GDP101069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.