2 bedroom terraced house for saleEden Grove, Birmingham
- A GREAT OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
- IN NEED OF MINOR IMPROVEMENT
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- KITCHEN DINER
- FAMILY GARDEN
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GREAT RENTAL INVESTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO BUSINESS PARKS
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED! A TWO BEDROOM PROPERTY IN NEED OF SOME MINOR IMPROVEMENT available with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Located adjacent to a communal parking area, this property benefits from being close to all local amenities, business parks and schools. Ideal purchase opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS, the property has two double bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen diner, lounge and front and rear gardens. CALL NOW TO VIEW!
Approach - With lawn to front garden and pathway that leads to front door. The property overlooks a communal parking area with no parking restrictions noted
Entrance Hallway - With uPVC front door, understairs storage cupboard, utility cupboard, ceiling light point, laminate flooring and doors into:
Kitchen Diner - Overlooking the front and rear of the property with matching base and wall units with work surface over, sink, drainer and mixer tap and space for a freestanding cooker and plumbing for a washing machine
Lounge - Overlooking the rear garden with ceiling light point and laminate floorcovering. To the rear of the room are patio doors leading out
Stairs And Landing - A half turn staircase with window overlooking the front of the property leads to the landing with ceiling light point and loft hatch and cupboard housing the water cylinder and doors off into:
Bedroom One - Overlooking the rear garden with light point to the ceiling
Bedroom Two - Overlooking the rear garden with light point to the ceiling
Bathroom - Overlooking the front of the property with a ceiling light point, panel bath with shower over with tiled wall splash back and a pedestal hand basin
Wc Room - Overlooking the front of the property with a ceiling light point and push button WC
Rear Garden - A nice sized rear garden with patio, lawn area and brick build outbuilding surrounded by fence panels
Epc To Follow -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28697235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.