Land for sale, Land South of Caoruinn, Carradale, Kintyre Peninsula, PA286RZ
- Site for the erection of four dwelling houses. Four adjacent serviced building plots in the picturesque village of Carradale. The village is nestled nicely on the East Coast of the Kintyre peninsula
- Each plot has outline planning permission for a detached house up to 1.5 storeys in height and all services are very close to hand. Council Planning reference 09/00740/OUT
- Ideal development opportunity to purchase a well priced level building plot in a nice location of Carradale with it?s sheltered harbour. Minimum servicing costs. Short commute to Campbeltown Airport
- Directions: On reaching Carradale travel towards the harbour and look for Broomfield Rd to your left. Travel along Broomfield Rd for approx. 500 yards to the site and park in front of the old garage
- Carradale is a vibrant village and boasts its own 9 hole golf course. There is a village shop, several nice eateries and it is within easy driving distance of Campbeltown & The Machrihanish Golf Club
Four adjacent building plots for sale as one lot in the picturesque village of Carradale. The village is nestled nicely on the East coast of the Kintyre peninsula with its attractive sheltered harbour, looking across to Arran. Each plot has outline planning permission for a detached house up to 1 1/2 storeys in height and all services are very close to hand. Carradale is a vibrant village and boasts its own 9 hole golf course. There is a village shop and several nice eateries and it is in easy driving distance of Campbeltown and the Machrihanish and The Dunes golf courses. This is an ideal opportunity to purchase a well priced level building plot in a nice location with the minimum of servicing costs.
Carradale is a vibrant village and boasts its own 9 hole golf course. There is a village shop and several nice eateries and it is in easy driving distance of Campbeltown and the Machrihanish Golf Club
10 September 2019, 7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to BID NOW.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5891945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.