4 bedroom link detached house for saleThorpe Road, Peterborough
- READY TO MOVE INTO NOW!!
- FOUR LARGE bedrooms with EN-SUITE sand DRESSING ROOM to the master
- HELP TO BUY available
- CALL THE MARKETING SUITE ON 01733 895805
- SHOWHOME AND MARKETING SUITE OPEN 10AM-5PM
- NEW HOMES just outside CITY CENTRE
- TUES & THURS OPEN UNTIL 7PM
Plot 80 The Colwell READY TO MOVE INTO NOW! An amazing spacious house offering versatile and stylish family living to a high specification not far from the City Centre, schools for all ages and the Railway Station with links to Kings Cross in less than an hour. Viewing is strongly urged.
With four bedrooms, The Colwell has plenty of room for all the family to enjoy a little peace and personal space. Yet at the same time, this well-proportioned home brings the whole family together when it counts, for family meals in the generous lounge/dining room. Careful planning makes space for a host of high quality features, . Set over three floors the accommodation offered by the Colwell is versatile and comprises ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM, FITTED KITCHEN & GOOD SIZE LOUNGE/DINER. The first floor leads to an EN-SUITE MASTER BEDROOM, THREE FURTHER BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM. The top floor 'Suite' consists of a sitting area bedroom and en-suite shower room. Outside is an enclosed rear garden and car port parking.
Living / Dining Area 21' 6" x 14' 5" ( 6.55m x 4.39m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 10' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Four 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG115791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.