4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Portland at Heritage Park, Brookers Hill, Shinfield, RG2
Heritage Park is a collection of new homes coming soon to thepopular village of Shinfield in Berkshire. The development boasts a range oftwo, three, four and five bedroom homes so there's something for everyone;whether you're a first-time buyer or a family looking for more space.
This development will boast a range of two, three, four and five bedroom homes so there is something for everyone; from first-time buyers through to families looking for more space.About this home
The Portland is a five bedroom detached home with an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room which has access to the rear garden, a separate dining room, living room and a utility room. On the first floor there are the 5 bedrooms (bedroom 5 can also be used as a study). The master bedroom has an en suite and a dressing area. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill en suite.Room dimensions
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room - 10.92 x 3.18 metres / 35' 10'' x 10' 5''
- Living room - 5.79 x 4.11 metres / 19' 0'' x 13' 6''
- Dining room - 4.42 x 3.89 metres / 14' 6'' x 12' 9''
- Master bedroom - 4.39 x 4.17 metres / 14' 5'' x 13' 8''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.17 x 3.63 metres / 13' 8'' x 11' 11''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.81 x 2.87 metres / 12' 6'' x 9' 5''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.33 x 2.67 metres / 10' 11'' x 8' 9''
- Bedroom 5/Study - 2.39 x 2.21 metres / 7' 10'' x 7' 3''
The Portland's Key features:
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Separate dining room
- Front aspect living room
- Utility room with outside access
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with Jack and Jill en suite
- Bedroom 5 can be used as a study
An impressive entrance hall leads into The Portland. On the left is the dual front aspect separate dining room, the perfect room for entertaining. On the right is a large, front facing lounge with double windows to front.
To the rear of The Portland ground floor is a cloakroom and the beautiful kitchen/breakfast/family room, a generous open plan room with two sets of French doors leading to the rear garden. A separate utility room off the kitchen enjoys outside access.
The Portland's bedrooms can be found on the first floor; bedroom 5 can also be used as a study. The Master Bedroom enjoys a sizable en suite and a dressing room, while Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill en suite. There is also a family bathroom and a large storage cupboard.
Why we love brand new homes...
- 10-year new homes warranty
- 2-year defects warranty
- Lower running costs
- Modern, fresh & ready to move in to
- Can be personalised to your taste
If you're an existing homeowner you could be eligible for one our schemes that can make it easier for you to buy your ideal home.*
- Home Change - together, we'll agree a marketing price for your home and then liaise with an estate agent on your behalf. We'll even pay the valuation costs and estate agent fees.
- Part Exchange - if you're eligible for Part Exchange, we'll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish. We'll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent valuations.
*Please note the above schemes aren't available on all developments or plots. Please speak to the sales advisor on the specific development for further details.
Terms & conditions
Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Elevations and treatments may vary. The prices shown are correct at the time of being published but are subject to change without prior notice; please contact our Marketing Suite for accurate price information. The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary.
Site layouts are intended for illustrative purposes only, and may be subject to change, for example, in response to market demand, ground conditions or technical and planning reasons. Trees, planting and public open space shown are indicative, actual numbers and positions may vary. Site plans does not form any part of a warranty or contract.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the information provided here is accurate however, particulars regarding local amenities and their distances are for general guidance only. Where schools and other educational facilities are mentioned they are intended to highlight their distance from the development and don't represent a guarantee of admission or eligibility. Travel times and distances assume journeys are made by car. Times are likely to vary according to travel conditions and time of day.
All schemes we offer are subject to terms and conditions. Please see our website for more information or speak to one of our sales advisors to see if you may be eligible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_17. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.