2 bedroom apartment for saleLuscinia View, Napier Road, Reading, RG1
- No chain, possible investment with tenants in residence
- Two double bedrooms with built-in cupboards and ensuite shower
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Allocated parking; EPC rating: C
- Balcony overlooking Kings Meadow
- Walking distance to mainline station
No chain. Situated on the first floor within the sought after Luscinia view development we offer to the market this two double bedroom apartment. Benefiting from allocated parking, a balcony overlooking Kings Meadow, master bedroom with en-suite and ample floor to ceiling storage. Located within walking distance to the mainline station, Tesco superstore, Oracle development and Kings Meadow viewings are highly recommended.
Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room 6.99m (22'11) x 3.73m (12'3)
Bedroom One 3.43m (11'3) x 3.1m (10'2)
Bedroom Two 3.56m (11'8) x 2.67m (8'9)
The development is skirted by well maintained communal gardens with various shrub beds; a gate leads to Kings Meadow which abuts the River Thames
The property comes with allocated parking.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Length of lease remaining: 140 years
Current service charge: £1,350 per annum
Ground rent: £250 per annum
PLEASE NOTE: Lease and service charge detail is provided as a guide and is based on information supplied by the seller
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81189692.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 104592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.