4 bedroom house for saleTongdean Rise, Brighton, BN1
- Prestigious residential location
- Stunning detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Private landscaped garden
- Hardstanding parking
- Like no other contemporary house
- Superb open plan living space perfect for entertaining
- Well proportioned throughout
- Beautifully presented throughout
Tongdean Rise is situated in one of the most prestigious locations of the Tongdean and Withdean area perfectly positioned between the South Downs National Park and the city. Within walking distance is Preston Park railway station providing excellent transport and commuter links to London and the A23 is reached with easy access by car, nearby local schools are exceptional. By car you are a 10 minute drive from the city centre and seafront.
This stunning brand new modern house which was built 3 years ago meets contemporary and luxury living to the highest standard. Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer this beautiful four double bedroom detached house spread across three floors to the market. Offering scenic views and East facing, this stunning property matches all modern requirements. Due to its striking architecture and fitted with the highest spec of technology this open plan design is the perfect fit for entertaining and family time. It is incredibly private so you can relax in peace. Bright throughout with lots of natural light.
This beautifully presented detached house comprises four well proportioned double bedrooms. The master bedroom features a large walk in wardrobe and a family sized en suite wet room. There are a further two bedrooms one with stunning downland views and over Brighton, the other slightly smaller perhaps works as an office? The family bathroom holds a stand alone bath along with a wet room shower. This stunning open plan kitchen/ dining area is cleverly thought out to use the space as much as possible. It is perfect for entertaining. The southerly wall is completely glazed which opens up entirely in the summer extending the living space. With a further two rooms on the ground floor. The kitchen was fitted to the highest standard with all modern appliances and a concrete finish.
This aesthetically pleasing house is not only unique and unlike anything you've seen before, it's also well proportioned throughout, beautifully presented but also the perfect family home and for entertaining guests. This house will truly exceed all expectations and not disappoint you, viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13110676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.