6 bedroom country house for saleGravel Lane, Chigwell, Essex, IG7
- Detached Six Bedroom Farmhouse
- Detached Two Bedroom Annex
- 1.4 Acres of private grounds
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Maintained to an exceptionally high standard
- Excellent transport links into London
Brownings Farmhouse is a Grade II listed property that is rich in period features and has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard by the current owners. The main residence accommodation is arranged over three floors with the ground floor comprising of elegant entrance hall, Georgian drawing room, dining room, family TV room leading into the kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, study, two cloakrooms and lower ground large cellar. The wide attractive staircase leads onto a bright landing with the first floor offering two double bedrooms with en-suites, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms are located on the second floor with shower room. There is the additional benefit of a detached self contained annex with open plan kitchen/living room with two double bedrooms both with en -suites. Brownings Farmhouse sits within approximately 1.7 acres with the grounds comprising of a heated swimming pool, paved sun terrace, laid to lawn, wide variety of trees, planted borders and paddock. To the front of the property there are security gates, garage, double car port and large entrance driveway facilitating parking for numerous cars. Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Full marketing coming soon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14542723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliott James - Prime Residential, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.