2 bedroom flat for sale146 Lintburn Street, Galashiels, TD1 1HR
- Very well-proportioned second floor flat
- Very good amenities on the doorstep
- Close to the town centre and railway station
- Presented in very good order throughout
- Especially bright and airy
- Really must be viewed to fully appreciate
146 Lintburn Street is a very well-proportioned second floor flat, located in a highly convenient area which has very good amenities on the doorstep and is close to the town centre and railway station. The property is presented in very good order throughout, is especially bright and airy and benefits from many pleasing features which really must be viewed to fully appreciate. Internal Stairs, Large Landing, Lounge/Dining Area, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Box Bedroom/Study, Bathroom. Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing. Private Garden. Early viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81317267.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 126790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Galashiels. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.