3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalsall Road, WS13
- Property ID SMH 6751
- 1866 Sq Ft plus cellar and large loft prime for conversion
- Traditional Victorian semi-detached family home
- Three large double bedrooms and dressing room
- En-suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom with shower cubicle
- Two reception rooms with bay windows and fitted kitchen with separate utility
- Convenient location with Lichfield city centre, train station, Beacon Park and Waitrose within easy walking distance
- Driveway and garage allowing off-road parking for multiple cars
- Established front and rear gardens
Built in 1896, this attractive traditional Victorian semi-detached home in the cathedral city of Lichfield offering spacious family living, with large rooms and high ceilings throughout. Featuring a stunning master bedroom with an en-suite and separate dressing area with walk-in wardrobe, two further large double bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle, the property makes a fantastic family home as it is, but also boasts outstanding potential for further development with substantial loft and cellar space prime for conversion. Outside the property features front and rear gardens, a garage and a large driveway offering ample off-road parking for multiple cars.
The property is conveniently placed to enjoy the local area, with the historic three-spired cathedral and the beautiful Beacon Park just a few minutes’ walk away. The city centre and a Waitrose supermarket are also within walking distance. For commuters, Lichfield City train station offers regular services to Birmingham and is within a 15-minute walk, Lichfield Trent Valley (2 miles away) offers excellent commuter links to London, while the nearby A5, A38 and M6 Toll roads give easy access to most commercial centres in the Midlands.
Lichfield also benefits from three popular comprehensive schools; King Edward VI, The Friary High School and Netherstowe High School, as well as a range of primary schools including Christ Church, just a few minutes’ walk away.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81318329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH6751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.