3 bedroom detached house for saleHicfield Road, Beck Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- BRAND NEW DETACHED HOME
- Shared Ownership, available from 35%
- Three bedrooms
- FloGas Heating System
- Parking & garage
Call us now for more information on the next phase!
Available from 35% this BRAND NEW detached home offers three bedrooms including an EN SUITE to the master. FLOORING will be included throughout as well as INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES.
The homes at Lakenheath Park offer spacious, modern accommodation. This particular house comprises of a kitchen diner with doors to rear garden, cloakroom, living room, family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms with an en suite to master.
There is a fully enclosed rear garden as well as a GARAGE and off street parking.
The property is situated on the edge of Beck Row, close to the town amenities of Mildenhall. This property is available from 35%.
Floorplans and photos for indicative purpose only and do not necessarily represent the individual property.
Based on a share value of 35% (£77,000) the Service Charge will be £28 pcm and the remaining monthly rent of £327.71 pcm.
Homes vary between a Type 1 and Type 2 specification. Please contact the William H Brown office for further information.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 2" x 17' ( 2.79m x 5.18m )
Fitted kitchen with space for dining, including integrated fridge freezer, integrated double oven, hob, splashback and cooker hood, dimmable chrome downlights, under pelmet lighting, space for washing machine and dishwasher. Vinyl flooring. Doors to rear garden.
Living Room 16' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.98m x 3.10m )
Doors to rear garden. Radiator. TV and phone point.
W.C. 5' 6" x 3' 3" ( 1.68m x 0.99m )
W.C, wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Ensuite and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Ensuite 3' 7" x 9' 10" ( 1.09m x 3.00m )
W.C, towel rail and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.98m )
Bath with shower mixer and fitted shower screen, Wash hand basin with mixer tap and large bathroom mirror. W.C, dimmable chrome downlights, shaver socket and grey wall tiles to full height around bath. Vinyl flooring.
Turf to front and rear garden (where applicable) and external light to front of home.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH106134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.