2 bedroom apartment for saleCompair Crescent, Ipswich, Suffolk
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £3,600
- Guideline Income £10,150
- First Floor with Juliette Balcony
- Approx. 620 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Semi-Open-Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Communal Parking
- Short Walk to Ipswich Station
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 30% share. Full market value £120,000). This first-floor flat has a good-sized reception room with Juliette balcony and a semi-open-plan kitchen. There is a large main bedroom plus a second smaller bedroom, both rooms having a pleasant view over the communal garden. Well insulated walls, modern double glazing and gas central heating make for good energy-efficiency and environmental-impact ratings. Ipswich Station, for services to Norwich, Cambridge, Felixstowe, Lowestoft and London Liverpool Street, is only a short walk away. The town centre is also within comfortable walking distance or short bus/cycle ride. The development has communal parking?
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2010)
Minimum Share Available: 30% (£36,000). The housing association will expect you to purchase the largest affordable share which may be more than the advertised minimum.
Shared Ownership Rent: £110.20 per month. The rent is subject to annual review.
Service Charge: £97.87 per month. The service charge is subject to annual review.
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £10,150 assuming a 10% deposit of a 30% share.
Council Tax: Band B, Ipswich (£1452.15 for 2019-20). Priority may be given to applicants that currently live and/or work in the Borough of Ipswich.
The property is offered for sale on a sold-as-seen basis. Clarion Housing do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals).
Property ref: 121_1138_4752749
8' 2" x 8' (2.49m x 2.44m)
14' 3" max. x 10' 2" max. (4.34m x 3.10m)
10' max. x 8' 3" max. (3.05m x 2.51m)
15' 1" max. x 14' 3" (4.60m x 4.34m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81377159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4752749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.