3 bedroom detached house for saleUppleby Road, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH12
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING
- QUIET ROAD
- LOCAL SCHOOL AND SHOPS NEARBY
- BEACHES AT SANDBANSK AROUND 15 MINUTES DRIVE AWAY
- POOLE AND BOURNEMOUTH BOTH WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE
- UPVC SUN CONSERVATORY
- TERRACE FOR SOCIALISING
SUPER FAMILY HOUSE 120' REAR GARDEN -This three bedroom detached family house is in immaculate condition and has a particularly large garden. Local shops and schools are nearby with Bournemouth and Poole also within short driving distance.
GROUND FLOOR - Entrance hall with cloak room/WC. A separate living room at the front of the house which could be utilised as an additional bedroom and a spacious open plan dining room. A well equipped gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and a sun conservatory with doors out to the rear terrace and garden.
FIRST FLOOR - Three bedrooms on this floor, the main bedroom has bespoke fitted wardrobes and the family bathroom is modern and fully tiled.
OUTSIDE - There is room to park two vehicles off road on the block paved driveway at the front of the house. the rear garden measures around 120' in length and is well defined with panel fencing.
VIEWING - By appointment please.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFL180190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.