3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePooles Wharf Court, Harbourside
- A superbly situated, modern water fronting townhouse
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Flexible and well proportioned accommodation over 3 floors
- Easy maintenance gardens
- Balcony offering uninterrupted views over Bristol's floating harbour
- Off street parking and single garage
A superbly situated, modern, 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower room water fronting townhouse with privileged views overlooking Bristol's famous floating harbour, having an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, easy maintenance gardens, balcony, off-street parking and single garage.
The property offers immensely flexible and well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors with gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout. Constructed in 1997, Pooles Wharf Court is located adjacent to Bristol's historic floating harbour, much effort was taken to ensure that materials and design features complement this popular area of the city.
The property forms part of an elegant row of water fronting townhouses with interesting views, there is a formal well-stocked communal garden and striking gated entrance feature to the development.
Hotwells along with neighbouring Clifton, was extremely fashionable during the 18th century due to its spa and bottled water, and is still full of important reminders of its marine past. Today, the area combines access to the M5, M4 and M32 motorways with convenience of being close to the main areas of employment, shopping and leisure that Bristol has to offer.
Regular buses to and from the city combine with the daily water bus services with landing stages in the city centre and Temple Meads mainline station.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, semi open-plan kitchen/dining/living room.
First Floor: landing, sitting room with balcony, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room.
Second Floor: landing, two further double bedrooms, family shower room.
Outside: easy maintenance front and rear gardens, off-street parking for one car, single garage. Visitors parking and well-stocked communal garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81400229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7583711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.