3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Margarets Way, Rockland St. Mary, NORWICH
- AUCTION SALE
- 11 June 2019
- EPC Rating - Awaited
- See open viewing schedule below.
AUCTION SALE 11 June 2019 - At Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club, Barnham Broom, Norwich, NR9 4DD at 11.30am
FOR SALE BY AUCTION - GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £180,000
OPEN VIEWINGS: Saturday 11th May 4pm - 4.30pm
Saturday 18th May 9.15am - 9.45am
Saturday 25th May 4pm - 4.30pm
Sunday 2nd June 10.15am - 10.45am
*Three bedroom detached bungalow
*In need of further updating/modernisation
*Located in the sought after village of Rockland St Mary
A great opportunity to acquire a three bedroom detached bungalow located in the sought after south eastern village of Rockland St Mary, Norwich. The property sits well within the plot and offers off road parking for several vehicles leading to the garage. There is access to the rear garden either side of the bungalow and could offer room for extending subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents. There is double glazing throughout and an updated shower room but would now benefit from further modernisation. Rockland St Mary is a sought after village which lies approximately six miles south east of Norwich and between the broadland villages of Bramerton and Surlingham and offers a local shop, post office and doctors surgery. Local transport includes a regular bus service into the centre of Norwich which offers shopping, supermarkets, business and leisure facilities. An ideal investment/first time purchase/family home.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, wc, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room.
Exterior: Front garden laid to lawn with off road parking for several vehicles. Side access to the rear garden which is also mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shrubs and boarders all enclosed by hedging and fencing.
EPC Rating: TBC
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1000 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to William H Brown by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst William H Brown makes every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers’ risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81418955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0019843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Norwich - Auctions on 01603 598975.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.