3 bedroom cottage for saleVictory Road, Horsham
- GARAGE & PARKING SPACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SCOPE FOR LOFT CONVERSION SUBJECT TO USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS
- WEST SIDE OF HORSHAM PERFECT FOR PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED ACCOMMODATION
The perfect place to lay down roots, nestled in the Victorian built West Horsham area is this refurbished cottage with modern bathroom and kitchen. There are two reception rooms laid to an open plan and three first floor bedrooms. The property is approached by a shared drive, which leads on to the gated plot. A garage adjoins the back garden and there are two doors into the accommodation. The second of which is currently the main entry point into a lobby hallway. There is a further door to the garden, as well as access to the bathroom and kitchen.The front reception room has an attractive Georgian styled semi-circular window, it’s a nice feature and creates a bright atmosphere. There is a chimney breast with recesses either side and the area is open plan, passing an under stairs storage cupboard into the dining room. It is a great set up for a family with young children or young professionals alike as it is sociable as well as providing compartmentalised areas.The modern fitted kitchen has been well designed with plenty of work surface space and scope to add a breakfast bar too if you so wish. There is a wall mounted boiler, wine fridge, space for a dishwasher and fridge/ freezer which can be integrated.The bathroom offers a white suite with panel enclosed bath which has a fitted shower including an overhead waterfall unit and fitted screen with tiled surround. There is also a low level W.C and wash hand basin with tiled splashback. There is an electric shaver point.The rear garden offers an opportunity for the green-fingered enthusiast to redesign and there is access to the garage and workshop store.If you’re in a position to secure this house as a first time buy, it couldn’t be better. The work is all done and it is ideal to start a family with so many excellent primary schools in the immediate area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81435791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9598907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chesworths Estate Agents, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.