1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOaks View, Court Lane, Epsom
- New Build
- High Specification
- Park Views
- One Double Bedroom
- Help to Buy
*** COMING SOON WITH 20% HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*** A stunning newly built one Bedroom Apartment designed to the highest specification by Zestan Developments with beautiful park views set only moments away from Epsom Town Centre with links into Waterloo in 36 minutes
Introducing Oaks View. Beautifully presented 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments Overlooking stunning parklands and set only moments away from Epsom Town Centre and Train Station. Thoughtfully designed and meticulously decorated by Zestan developments - these stylish apartments offer luxury and contemporary living accommodation, under floor heating and allocated parking.
These uniquely built apartments are like nothing else in Epsom - the stunning architecture is matched by the quality finishing inside. The living accommodation includes open plan kitchen with plenty of space for lounge/dining furniture, Double Bedrooms and sleek highly specified bathrooms. The kitchen comes with fully integrated Meile appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer - the worktops are Blanco Zeus Silestone with a Franke Stainless steel sink. The double bedrooms have plenty of space for bedroom furniture whilst the bathrooms come with heated towel rails, floor to ceiling tiling and Vileroy and Boch bathroom furniture with contemporary Grohe fitting.
Set just off Court Recreation you are treated to stunning views and lovely rural lifestyle whilst only being moments from Epsom Town Centre. The Train Station is only a short walk away and has links back into London waterloo in only 36 minutes. The link to the developer's website is www.oaksview.co.uk
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS105898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.