3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Hallow, Worcester
- Single garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Fully integrated Bosch appliances
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Bi-fold doors to dining room/ kitchen
- Underfloor heating throughout downstairs
- Bespoke high spec kitchen
- Assisted move/ part exchange options available (subject to t & c's)
A brand new three bedroom house in the popular area of Hallow! This property benefits from having a large open plan dining room/ kitchena nd single garage.
'The Warmington' is a large, light and airy home benefiting from having a front to back living room, kitchen/ dining room with bi-fold doors to the garden and downstairs cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor, the master bedroom has a dressing room and en-suite, two further bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, the property has a generous size garden and single garage with two car drive.
Living Room 22' 4" x 11' 9" ( 6.81m x 3.58m )
Dining Room/ Kitchen 17' 11" x 15' 7" ( 5.46m x 4.75m )
Master Bedroom 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR310540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.