Detached house for saleRidgelands Farm, Kent Street, Wineham, Nr Cowfold, Horsham, West Sussex
Offers in Excess of
- Consent to build a stunning family home in a fantastic secluded rural location.
- Large Reception Hall Impressive Kitchen/Living Room, Snug/Reception Room, Office
- Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- Covered Entertaining Terrace
- 2 Guest Rooms with En-suites and access to a balcony
- 2 Further Bedrooms, one with access to a balcony, Family Bathroom
- A private gated driveway which leads to a large parking area
- The ability to create formal gardens, Total plot just shy of 11 acres
- Horsham District Council - Planning Application Number DC/17/0902
A unique opportunity to purchase a wonderful rural plot just shy of 11 acres, with beautiful far reaching views and detailed planning consent to build a substantial architecturally designed detached new dwelling of approx. 4,500 sq.ft., near the pretty hamlet of Wineham.
The consent is for detailed planning permission to create an impressive five bedroom detached property in a wonderfully secluded and elevated position enjoying stunning views (please see Horsham District Council - Planning Application Number DC/17/0902). Importantly in March 2019 a permission was obtained from Horsham District Council for a variation of condition 1, which enables the existing agricultural building to be removed and reorientation of the proposed new dwelling.
Designed by Acorus Architects, the proposed accommodation is particularly spacious, with large Reception Hall opening to an impressive Kitchen/ Living Room, Snug/Reception Room, Office, Cloakroom and Utility Room on the ground floor, along with a Master Bedroom and En-suite Bathroom. From the ground floor there is access out onto a wonderful covered entertaining terrace. On the first floor there are two double Bedrooms, both with En-suites and access to a balcony, two further double Bedrooms one of which has access to balcony and a Family Bathroom.
The total plot measures just shy of 11 acres, with private gated driveway leading to ample parking for several vehicles. The plot then offers the potential to create formal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81457046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARU180002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.