6 bedroom detached house for saleBanstead Road, EPSOM
- SIX BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- PARKING FOR 7 CARS WITH CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY
- BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH POWERED LOG CABIN
- PRIVATE GARDEN EXTENDING TO 97 FT.
- HIGH CEILINGS AND PERIOD FIREPLACES
A stunning detached six bedroom period house with 3325 sq ft of living space - Ideal for a large family! This great home is located on a popular road only 0.3 Miles from Ewell East Station and within the catchment for OFSTED OUTSTANDING schools such as Cuddington croft primary and Glyn Secondary!
A stunning detached six bedroom period house with 3325 sq ft of living space - Ideal for a large family! This superb family home is located on a popular road only 0.3 Miles from Ewell East Station and within the catchment for OUTSTANDING schools such as Cuddington Croft primary and Glyn Secondary!
The living accommodation is split across four floors and offers an abundance of living space whilst maintaining original charming features throughout. As you enter this super imposing house you are greeted by a large welcoming entrance hall that adjoins to a spacious and bright sitting room and bay-fronted dining room- both of which profit from a period sash style windows and high ceilings. In our opinion the heart of this family home is in the kitchen/breakfast room which benefits from a skylight and patio doors to the private rear garden - The kitchen itself has built in appliances including double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is also a further reception room which is currently being used as a family/games which has access to the garage. To complete the downstairs is a utility room which filters through to a W.C/Cloakroom.
The first floor includes three large bedrooms including an impressive master bedroom which has its own en-suite, a further well sized single bedroom and family bathroom. The top floor has been converted by the existing owners and features a further two double bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom with additional storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81459050.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS105887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.