9 bedroom detached house for saleGolf Club Drive, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2
- One of only 11 one acre plots left in Coombe
- Beautfifully landscaped grounds with mature trees and bushes
- Adjacent but one to the Coombe Hill Golf Course
- Walking distance to Marymount School, Rokeby School and Holy Cross prep and so many other schools within easy reach.
- The Royal Richmond Park within walking distance
- 9,000 square feet of accommodation arranged over three floors
- Gated forecourt with ample off street parking and double garage
- 8 bedrooms, five bathroom/shower rooms with 5 reception rooms, lifestyle open plan drawing/dining/kitchen room
- Pantry, Utility Room outisde living space with fireplace
- Self contained staff flat, Indoor swimming pool with sauna, jacuzzi and shower room with changing facilities, gym.
Amberwood Court was designed and built to the current owners very high specifications set behind electric gates and situated within matures grounds of one acre. The luxurious accommodation is arranged over three floors in a private setting with floor to ceiling to windows and sliding glass doors opening onto the gardens drawing the aspect and light into the house. The open plan ground floor accommodation is perfect for modern family life and entertaining. For relaxation, the property offers an 11.25 metre indoor swimming pool with a sauna and spa pool.
On the first floor the master bedroom is sumptuous with a wide dressing room and en suite bathroom and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the fabulous gardens. There are five/six further double bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms, one of which is en suite. Also on this floor is accommodation for staff consisting of a bedroom with en suite bathroom and a sitting room with kitchen area, with a secondary staircase leading to the ground and second floors.
On the second floor there are two further two double bedrooms, a shower room and a further bedroom/games room. Throughout the house, particularly on the second floor, there are useful extensive storage spaces.
The landscaped rear gardens are approximately one acre and is largely laid with flat lawns, interspersed with mature trees and boarded with a large terrace which is accessed from the dining room. To the side there is a raised lawn which is ideal for a children's play area and in front of the house is a walled patio with an open air gas fire. There is ample parking on the driveway to the front of the house and there is an integral double garage.
Golf Club Drive is conveniently located close to Kingston and New Malden town centres with their excellent shopping facilities, as is the A3 trunk road offering fast access to central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway network. The nearest train station at Norbiton is within walking distance and provides frequent services to Waterloo with its underground links to points throughout the city. The immediate area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including three golf courses, tennis and squash clubs.
The 2,360 acres of Richmond Park, area of outstanding beauty easily accessed from Kingston Gate and Ladderstile Gate, provide a picturesque setting in which to picnic, go horse riding, jogging or just take a leisurely walk. Theatres at Wimbledon and Richmond are also popular alternatives to the West End.
There are numerous excellent local schools for all ages, private, state, and a variety of international educational establishments many within walking distance, such as Marymount International School for girls, Rokeby School for Boys, Holy Cross prep for Girls and Coombe Hill infants and juniors along Coombe Lane West.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-81520844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM130204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coombe Residential, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.