2 bedroom bungalow for saleWallace Crescent, Chelmsford, CM2
- Two Bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- No onward chain
- Potential for extension (STPP)
- Double glazed uPVC windows
- Gas radiator central heating
- Detached outbuilding
- Garden room/lean to
- Within 1.2 miles of Chelmsford station
- One first floor bedroom
- Front garden with own driveway
Home Partnership are pleased to offer this established detached bungalow located within 1.2 miles of Chelmsford Station. The property offers potential for extension and remodelling subject to the usual planning consents. The property comprises an entrance hall, a lounge, a kitchen/breakfast room, a rear lean to, a bathroom and separate WC, a study and two bedrooms. Outside, the property enjoys an enclosed rear garden with detached outbuilding and a front garden with own driveway. Other features include double glazed uPVC windows and gas radiator central heating. The property must be viewed internally to fully appreciate and is for sale with No onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13880949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Partnership , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.