5 bedroom detached house for saleUpham Street, Upham, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32
- Stunning five bedroom family home, set in over an acre
- Approx. 5,000 sq. ft. of accommodation
- Three impressive reception rooms
- 25 ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Master suite with wet room and dressing room
- Indoor swimming pool, shower room and mini gym
- Two further bathrooms
- Impressive plot and extensive gardens
- Double garage and car port with parking for several cars
This deceptively large family home, built in the 1950s and redesigned and substantially rebuilt in 2011, incorporates a fabulous indoor swimming pool with a shower room and mini gym.
The overall square footage of the property measures just under 5,000 sq. ft. The sense of space and light pervades every part of the home from the galleried hallway, the stunning 31' ft sitting room, the separate dining room and the study. The 25'ft kitchen/family room is the main area for the family to relax and entertain and opens out to the rear garden via sliding doors and the fully enclosed swimming pool area. In addition there is a cloakroom and a utility room off the kitchen.
To the upstairs the sense of space continues with the landing which leads to the five double bedrooms. The main master suite has a 26'ft bedroom, which leads to the dressing room and the stunning wet room. There is a further en-suite bathroom to the guest bedroom and a family bathroom.
Set within the popular village of Upham, on the outskirts of the Meon Valley and only a short drive from the historic city of Winchester city, with its famous attractions and amenities. Upham is a thriving village with a village pond, church, two traditional village pubs and a well-regarded primary school. The market town of Bishops Waltham is close by with its selection of shops and restaurants. There is a network of footpaths and bridleways for walking and riding in the surrounding countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81653963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSW190129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters, Bishops Waltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.