Property for sale45 Ealing Road, Wembley, Greater London, HA0
- Permitted Development Application submitted for conversion to provide Fifteen Flats
- Prominent Ealing Road position
- Site benefits from car parking to the front
- Extensive range of shops and facilities in close proximity
- Wembley Central Rail Station situated 0.3 miles north east
- Completion will take place on 15th August 2019
- The property is situated on the east side of Ealing Road, to the north of its junction with Lyon Park Avenue
- Alperton underground station (Piccadilly Line) is situated 0.6 miles south
- Wembley Central rail and overground station is situated 0.3 miles to the north, providing frequent direct services to Central London
- Ealing Road (A4089) provides direct access onto both the A40 and A406 (North Circular Road)
- An extensive range of shops and facilities are found along the High Road
- Barham Park and One Tree Hill Recreation Ground are both within easy reach
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81657200.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75673_1c0a83c0-7247-11e9-a38a-0242ac110002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.