3 bedroom property for sale196/196a Halley Road, Manor Park, London, E12
- Arranged to provide Two Self-Contained Flats
- First Floor Three Bedroom Flat subject to an Company Letting Agreement at a current rent of £1,450 pcm
- Ground Floor Flat with Rear Garden subject to Long Lease
- Easy commuter distance to The City and West End
- The Freeholder insures the building
- SIX WEEK COMPLETION PERIOD AVAILABLE
- The property is situated on the south side of Halley Road to the east of its junction with Shrewsbury Road
- Green Street is 0.5 mile to the west and Stratford is also within easy reach
- North Circular Road (A406) and A12 are within reach
- Woodgrange Park station (London Overground) is 0.4 mile to the north. Manor Park station (TFL Rail) is 0.7 mile to the north
- East Ham Underground Station (District and Hammersmith & City lines) is 0.8 miles to the south.
- Plashet Park is 0.3 mile to the south. Wanstead Flats is 0.8 mile to the north
- The Freeholder is responsible for insuring the building. The building is currently insured for £275
- 969 at an annual premium of £483.63
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81657566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75673_33954282-6cf7-11e9-b91e-0242ac110002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsop , Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.