Plot for saleWater Tower Site, Glebe Lane, Abberton, Nr Colchester, Essex
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 129 ON WEDNESDAY 29 MAY 2019 - A disused water tower on a site of approximately 0.07 acres in appealing village fringe location. Vacant.By Order Of
By Order of Anglian Water Services LimitedTenure
- Abberton is an appealing village located about 5 miles south-west of Colchester near Abberton Reservoir
- Glebe Lane runs westward off Peldon Road near its junction with Layer Road
- The retail and commercial centre of Colchester is within easy reach
- The surrounding countryside and Abberton Reservoir provide a range of leisure activities
- Access to the A12 provides good road links to Ipswich, Chelmsford and the M25
Rail: Wivenhoe, Colchester TownDescription
- A disused, reinforced concrete water tower built around 1935, forming part of a level square shaped site
- There is a right of way with or without vehicles to access the site from Glebe Lane through Glebe Lodge
- Water Tower
- Total Site Area Approximately 0.07 Acres
Unaccompanied external viewing of the site must be from Glebe Lane only. No access permitted via the residential property which fronts the site.General Enquiries
Please refer to email@example.com.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 067853d8-6a33-4340-beb0-4e78b46f7be5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.