2 bedroom apartment for saleTraders Quarter, Starboard Way, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Shared Ownership
- 24 hour concierge service
- High quality specification and finish
- Walking distance to Pontoon Dock DLR and West Silvertown DLR stations
- Green spaces close by
- Access to Royal Wharf clubhouse including swimming pool & gym.
- Integrated storage in each bedroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 24 hour security on site
- Royal Wharf Development by Ballymore
LAUNCHING SOON - SHARED OWNERSHIP
A stunning 2 bedroom apartment located at Traders Quarter, Royal Wharf. This apartment offers large living spaces and quality throughout. The sleek kitchen design includes integrated Siemens appliances, stone worktops and under unit lighting. A Washer / Dryer is included. En-suite to master bedroom.
The Royal Wharf Clubhouse includes a gym and swimming pool / spa facilities. In addition to this, there is a 24 hours concierge and security team on site.
Please note, to be eligible for the Shared Ownership Scheme at Traders Quarter you must live or work in a London Borough, not currently own another property and not exceed the maximum household income of £90,000.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?
Shared ownership properties are sold through housing associations. You purchase a share between 25% and 75% of the property using a deposit and mortgage.
Shared ownership properties are leasehold properties, meaning you will own the lease on them for a fixed period of time, typically 125 years. You also have to pay a service charge for the property, which is usually charged on a monthly basis.
The development is located in the brand new community of Royal Wharf by The Royal Docks. You will find the River Thames to the south and North Woolwich Road to the north with the Royal Docks just beyond.
You will find various interconnecting green spaces, local independent stores, cafes, bars and restaurants, forming a backdrop to the true heart of Royal Wharf: over 3,300 stunning homes. Although these brand new homes capture the best of contemporary style, they are still inspired by traditional Georgian estates of Central London.
The development is conveniently located between two DLR stations, West Silvertown and Pontoon Dock all within short distance. You will only be a 5 minute journey away from Canning Town, which connects Royal Wharf to the Jubilee Line and the London Underground network.
Canary Wharf and the City of London are both an easy and short commute from Traders' Quarter.
Please call 0344 809 2016 now to talk to our sales team regarding a viewing.
*Images representative of our Show Home
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Banyan500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.