3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStag Lane, KINGSBURY, NW9 9AG
Offers in Excess of
- Roe Green Village Conservation Area
- Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Loft Space Currently Used As Bedroom
- Off Road Parking Facilities
- 98' x 30' Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking Facilities
This attractive cottage style home forms part of the sought-after ‘Roe Green Village’ Conservation Area and really must be seen to be fully appreciated. Having been updated by the current owners, this home is arranged to offer versatile accommodation. Approached via a shared driveway and benefiting from off road parking facilities to the front garden, the ground floor consists of a front aspect kitchen and lounge, both leading through to a good-sized dining /reception room which accesses a shower room and opens onto a lovely large garden measuring 98’ x 30’ incorporating a decked patio area, a range of water features and ponds, a lawned area with flower beds and a summer house making it ideal for summer entertaining. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a further shower room and the loft space is currently being used as a bedroom and includes an en-suite bathroom. Stag Lane is a popular road with bus routes serving the local vicinities and is well-located for good schools. Eton Grove Recreation Ground and Roe Green Park are situated within half a mile offering children's playgrounds, leisure and sporting facilities, perfect for families.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81721697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 388965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Kingsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.