4 bedroom detached house for saleEast Molesey
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom detached family home backing on to school playing fields
- Meticulously extended and refurbished throughout to offer open-plan as well as separate living space
- A gorgeous, open plan kitchen, living and dining area with skylights and bi-folding doors overlooking the pretty rear garden
- Two further separate reception rooms perfect for playroom and separate adult living area
- With its own front door a downstairs bedroom benefits from its own en suite shower room; a perfect annexe bedroom
- Master bedroom with dressing room and jack and jill en suite shower room
- Three well-proprtioned bedrooms sharing the use of the family bathroom
- Rear patio and entertaining area overlooking a private rear garden with an historic red brick wall forming the boundary
Gorgeous four bedroom detached house with open plan living and separate annexe in a popular road in East Molesey. Solar reading 2018 generated / were paid £1717.02 by EDF energy. EPC C
The property is set in close proximity to Hampton Court Palace, the River Thames, Royal Bushy Park and the cosmopolitan village shops of Hampton Court. East Molesey and Hampton Court Villages are a short distance away and Central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and trains run to London Waterloo. This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent first class state and private schools and there is also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81786068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 450176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.