Land for sale, Site to the North of Linlithgow Gardens, Mount Vernon, Glasgow, G320TR
- 0.9 Acre Residential PLOT OF LAND with historic APPROVED PLANNING PERMISSION for THREE DETACHED VILLAS *** Permission granted June 2014 - Planning Reference:13/02186/DC
- Located off Old Manse Road AND Cambuskenneth Gardens - HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL POCKET - Affluent and suburban in character with local house prices generally exceeding Glasgow averages
- Prime commuter Zone - Mount Vernon Garrowhill Train Stations within walking distance. Glasgow City Centre 15 mins. Cambuskenneth Gardens is off Hailes Avenue. SALE: 1 Hailes Avenue sold for £192,995
- Local amenities include Bank of Scotland, Arnold Clark, Tesco supermarket, Shettleston and Garrowhill train stations. Eastbank Primary Academy (5 mins). FANTASTIC PLOT OF LAND IN DESIRABLE AREA
- Local sports facilities are in abundance including swimming pools, gyms and country parks with picturesque walks. The M74/M8 motorway network, within excellent distance for city centre commuters
Development Site with historic APPROVED PLANNING PERMISSION for THREE x DETACHED VILLAS. Rarely available AND exceptionally popular Mount Vernon area of Glasgow *** Approved Full Planning Permission (June 2014) *** Planning Reference:13/02186/DC. Copies available by submitting an enquiry or via the Council Planning Website. Located off Old Manse Road and Cambuskenneth Gardens - HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL POCKET - Affluent suburban district in character with local house prices generally exceeding Glasgow and Scottish averages. LOW GUIDE PRICE FOR FAST AUCTION SALE - Mount Vernon and Garrowhill train stations are both within walking distance. Glasgow City Centre only 15 mins. Cambuskenneth Gardens is off Hailes Avenue. SALE: 1 Hailes Avenue sold for £192,995. Suitable for builder or developer looking for ready start building project.
Local amenities include Bank of Scotland, Arnold Clark, Tesco supermarket, Shettleston & Garrowhill train stations. Eastbank Primary Academy (5 mins). FANTASTIC RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT opportunity rarely set for auction at excellent guide. Local sports facilities are in abundance and include golf courses, swimming pools, gyms and country parks with picturesque walks. The M74/M8 motorway network, Mount Vernon and Garrowhill train station are all within excellent distance for city centre commuters
10 September 2019, 7.00pm
Glasgow Radisson Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, G2 8DL
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to BID NOW.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6235515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.