Land for salePlot 5c, River View Plot, Scotscalder, Halkirk, KW126XJ
- ***RARE OPPORTUNITY - RIVER VIEW PLOT *** Interesting lot available for immediate purchase of a plot located in the beautiful scenic area of Olgrinmore, Halkirk.
- Site set in a wonderful location.Suitable for many uses (subject to researching and gaining necessary consents). Planning recently approved for a residential property nearby.
- Potential as a holiday home or as a base for a mobile home subject researching and gaining necessary planning consents. ***EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***
- Scotts law allows up to 3 caravans mobile homes To use as holiday home for 28 days without planning .
- Vendor Will consider Early Offers. Please contact our Edinburgh Sales office for Further details on .
***RARE OPPORTUNITY - RIVER VIEW PLOT *** Interesting lot available for immediate purchase, located in the beautiful scenic area of Olgrinmore, Halkirk. OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO ESCAPE TO YOUR HOLIDAY HOME, FUTURE RETIREMENT HOME ,OR ENJOY YOUR MOTOR HOME, TOURING CARAVAN , GLAMPING TENTS ,PODS ETC ON YOUR OWN LAND HERE IN HALKIRK, ORINGMORE HIGHLANDS SCOTLAND KW12 6XJ Fed up with site fees? Why not own your very own HUGE freehold plot 0.5 acres designed to accommodate your Motor Home ,Touring Caravan, holiday chalet , glamping pods etc .This is not a caravan park! A unique and exciting opportunity to purchase your own piece of land in in the Highlands at the rear is the majestic River Turso. If you love nature, bird song and getting away from it all then this is an ideal opportunity to own your own land and enjoy this fantastic location. ***FULL HUNTING RIGHTS ONCE YOU BECOME THE OWNER** HUNTING RIGHTS ALSO ALLOWS YOU TO APPLY FOR FIREARMS LICENCE WITH SCOTTISH POLICE *** Beautiful plot great investment for you and your generations to come and relax.. Enjoy all the seasons fresh healthy air and escape the pressures of City life. Buy now . It?s Freehold so say good bye to pitch fees which cost thousands a year No business rates or council tax , yours and your future generations to enjoy and devolope over time as a idyllic getaway location PLOT COMES WITH LEGAL TITLE TO ACCESS BY FOOT OR VEHICLE FOR EVER ENSHRINED IN THE LEGAL TITLE DEEDS PLOT IS FREEHOLD WITH VACANT POSSESION. A GREAT INVESTMENT AT THE RIGHT PRICE QUICK SALE REQUIRED BY OWNER.
The land is within easy reach of the village of Halkirk where facilities cater for daily requirements and a general store, post office, hairdressers, garage and hotel. There is also a Doctors surgery and primary school. Secondary education is provided in the town of Thurso approximately 20 miles away. Thurso offers an excellent range of facilities including supermarkets, banks, post office, hotels, restaurants and a thriving high-street with a good range of retail outlets. There is also a regular bus service and rail service from Thurso heading south. Inverness the main business and commercial centre in the highlands is approximately 2 hours' drive away and offers extensive shopping and entertainment facilities along with excellent road, rail and air links to the south and beyond
12 September 2019, 7.00pm
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel, 111 Glasgow Road, EH12 8NF
You may submit an offer now on any of our live properties for the sellers to consider. Submit an enquiry now or visit our auction website for full details on how to BID NOW.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a FREE Auction Valuation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6235413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.