3 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Basildon, West Berkshire
- A Modern Terraced House Forming Part of a Small High Specification Development Built in 2006 by Thomas Homes
- Attractive Village Location Between Pangbourne & Streatley with Glorious Surrounding Countryside
- Entrance Hall with Cloakroom
- Sitting Room with Double Door Access To Large Conservatory
- Comprehensively Fitted/Equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- A Short Drive Away From Pangbourne & Goring/Streatley with Mainline Stations
A modern well-presented three bedroomed terraced house forming part of a small select scheme constructed in 2006, delightfully situated in this historic village between Pangbourne and Streatley adjacent to the river valley looking over towards the foot of the Chiltern Hills.
Pangbourne & Station - 2 miles
Goring & Station - 2.5 miles
Theale (M4/J12) - 7 miles
Reading Town Centre - 7 miles
Heathrow - 40 miles
Central London - 52 miles
(Mileages are approximate)
Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Sitting Room, Conservatory, Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Two Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces, Landscaped Rear Garden.
Pleasantly situated in an elevated position beside the River Thames within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in close proximity to Basildon Park, an historic National Trust property. Mainline railway stations may be found at nearby Pangbourne & Goring together with an excellent range of retail facilities including specialist shops, supermarket, hotels, restaurants, professional and medical services.
A small group of exclusive individual houses constructed to a high specification by Thomas Homes in 2006 with carefully designed and finished interiors. No.9 has since been enhanced by way of a large conservatory addition as well as a professionally designed and landscaped low maintenance rear garden.
Presented in excellent order throughout as illustrated on the accompanying floor plan and featuring the following:
•Electrically operated combined heating and hot water system serving radiators
•Double glazing throughout
•Shaker style painted kitchen with Bosch appliances
•Ideal standard white sanitaryware
•Four panel internal doors with satin chrome furniture
•TV/FM points to principal rooms
•Intruder alarm system
Parking: Two allocated parking spaces directly to the front of the house.
Gardens: Small open plan garden to the front featuring lawned areas divided by paved path leading to front porch with courtesy light. The rear garden measures approx. 36ft x 18ft and has been professionally landscaped in the past to provide a low maintenance but attractive garden with pavioured terrace leading to gravelled pathways with contoured brick edge plant and shrub borders, Wendy house and rear pedestrian access gate.
Energy Performance Rating: The full results of the Energy Performance Assessment can be supplied upon request.
Services: Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected.
Local Authority: West Berkshire Council, Market Street, Newbury. Tel: .
Council Tax: Payable for the year 2019/20 - £1,804.84 (Band D).
Post Code: RG8 9NQ.
Directions: From Pangbourne A329 proceed towards Streatley passing alongside the river and having crossed over the railway bridge. Continue past the entrance to Basildon Park whereupon the entrance to Stonehouse will be found shortly after on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81856589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28786017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neville Turner, Pangbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.