5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Granary, Roydon, Harlow
- A Beautifully Presented Five Bedroom Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility & Study
- 0.28 Acre Plot
- Double Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance of Mainline Station with Main Link into London Liverpool Street.
This meticulously maintained and beautifully presented five bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME offers stunning features and situated on a 0.28 acre plot. The family residence boasts 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, A DOUBLE GARAGE and the rear garden backing onto open farmland. A viewing is highly recommended.
f An exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented five bedroom detached house boasting an array of great features to include AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING, a DOUBLE GARAGE, a UTILITY, STUDY, and a beautifully presented SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN backing onto OPEN FARMLAND. This delightful family residence is situated within the village of Roydon with its range of High Street shops and rail station with its main train link into London Liverpool Street. Ideal for Executives who work in the City of London yet wish to live in a rural village area. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Main front door leading to:
Impressive Entrance Hall
With stairs to first floor, Amtico style flooring and doors to CLOAKROOM, STUDY, LOUNGE, KITCHEN and DINING ROOM.
Family Lounge 20' 5" x 13' 9" ( 6.22m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed doors leading to CONSERVATORY, power points, TV point and feature fireplace. Coving to ceiling and radiator. Double doors leading to:
Dining Room 12' 11" x 13' 9" ( 3.94m x 4.19m )
Feature double glazed leadlight window to front elevation, power point, TV point and coving to ceiling. Door to hallway.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 13' 5" ( 3.51m x 4.09m )
Being fully double glazed with doors leading to the rear garden, laminate wood flooring, power points.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.07m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, fitted hob and extractor fan, double oven, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, views over the rear garden, archway through to:
Breakfast Room 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to side and doors to the magnificent south facing rear garden and with views over farmland.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.70m )
With double glazed door leading to side elevation, wall cupboards, boiler cupboard, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
Study 9' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator.
Downstairs Cloakroom 6' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.03m x 1.37m )
With a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to side elevation, door to HALLWAY.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with double glazed window to front and door to;
Master Bedroom 15' x 13' 5" ( 4.57m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, with superb views over the rear garden and farmland. Radiator, power points, built in wardrobes and door to:
Luxury En Suite Shower / Bath
Comprising a corner bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin,double glazed window, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 13' 2" ( 3.15m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator. Built in mirror fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, with views over garden and farmland, power points, radiator, built in mirror fronted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 11' 8" max ( 3.02m x 3.56m max )
With double glazed window to rear, with views over garden and farmland, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 5 9' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, power points, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
As previously mentioned the property benefits from a REAR GARDEN which consists of a plot of approximately 0.28 acres with a superb paved and raised rockery, superbly lawned area with flower borders and fenced boundaries. Outside lighting, outside water, side access to FRONT GARDEN providing AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING with paved area and lawned area. DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE measuring 16'9 x 16'7 with electric roller doors, light and power and storage in roof
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81927680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD108346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.