4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinks Courtyard, Longham Farm Close, Longham, Dorset, BH22 9DE
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Exclusive gated development
- Four double bedrooms
- 31ft Dual aspect sitting room/garden room
- Kitchen/breakfast room/dining room
- Generous sized lounge
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Approximately 55ft x 40ft Rear garden
- Off-road parking for two vehciles
- Single garage
An immaculately presented and exceptionally spacious four double bedroom, two bathroom, two reception room semi-detached barn style home with a stunning 55ft landscaped garden, driveway and a single garage. Superbly positioned in an exclusive gated development, whilst enjoying a delightful semi-rural location.
Links Courtyard is a select development of just four unique character homes constructed in 2009, which were beautifully finished combining blends of traditional design and a high quality contemporary finish. Along with the light and spacious accommodation, the location is a key feature situated within this select gated development, this particular property has golf course views and also has the added benefit of a studio/bedroom with an en-suite cloakroom above the garage.
• Entrance hall with a double coat cupboard and a sandstone tiled floor which continues throughout the majority of the ground floor accommodation, along with underfloor heating
• Spacious ground floor cloakroom finished in a stylish white suite with a porcelain tiled floor
• 31ft Dual aspect sitting room/garden room which undoubtedly has the WOW factor with an oak staircase rising to a first floor galleried landing, a 15ft Floor to ceiling feature south facing window flooding this room with lots of natural light and double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden
• 26ft Beautifully finished kitchen/breakfast room/dining room
• The kitchen/breakfast area has extensive granite work surfaces which continue round to form a breakfast bar, a Rangemaster cooker with extractor canopy above, integrated microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a pull out larder, recess and plumbing for a washing machine and a recess and outlet for a tumble dryer
• A polished porcelain tiled floor continues through to the dining area which has a partly vaulted ceiling and French doors leading out to the rear garden
• Generous sized lounge with oak flooring, oak fitted shelving and TV unit, recessed contemporary living flame gas fire and double glazed French doors leading out to the garden
• First floor galleried landing with a vaulted ceiling, large enough to be used as a study area
• Master bedroom with glorious rural views towards Dudsbury Golf Course
• Extremely spacious en-suite bathroom/shower room luxuriously appointed to incorporate a large shower cubicle, panelled bath, wc, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Two further double bedrooms
• Luxuriously appointed family bathroom incorporating a panelled bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Studio/fourth bedroom located over the garage, with its own private entrance and an en-suite cloakroom finished in a modern white suite
• Double glazing, a gas-fired central heating system and a security alarm
• Rear garden which is a particular feature of the property as it is beautifully manicured and is stocked with many attractive plants and shrubs, measuring approximately 55ft x 40ft
• The garden incorporates a good sized central lawned area which is surrounded by well-stocked shrub borders and flower beds, with a paved patio area adjacent to the rear of the property and a further paved patio area in the corner of the garden
• Within the garden there is a vegetable plot, a good sized timber storage shed and a side gate
• Front double block paviour driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles
• Single garage with a metal up and over door, light and power
Links Courtyard is a truly unique location, the market town of Wimborne is approximately 4 miles away, whilst Ferndown town centre is located approximately 1.5 miles away. Bournemouth with its miles of sandy beaches, shops, cafes, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities is located approximately 7.5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATING: B
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81938228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 136420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.