2 bedroom flat for saleLEATHERHEAD
- TOP FLOOR FLAT WITH HIGH VAULTED CEILINGS
- BALCONY AND LOVELY OUTLOOK
- 2 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- LARGE OPEN PLAN AND DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- END OF CHAIN
- ALLOCATED & VISITOR PARKING
- JUST OVER HALF A MILE TO THE TRAIN STATION
A bright spacious top floor flat with a lovely outlook and located at the end of a popular cul de sac development. The property has a really spacious feel and the large open plan lounge has windows on two aspects, 12' high ceilings and a balcony. With double glazing and gas central heating, the flat also includes fitted kitchen with appliances, 2 bedrooms, refurbished shower room and en-suite bathroom to the main bedroom. Externally are communal gardens, allocated and visitors parking spaces. Long lease.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-81996401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9504706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.