4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Marlow at Fairfield Gardens Beatrice Place Fairfield SG5 4RZ
- Only 7 of this house style available on this development
- Ideally situated with private views over the countryside
- Traditional gas open fireplace in the living room
- Benefits from a double aspect separate kitchen with private door to dining room
- Separate private study/snug room with beautiful bay window to the front
- Grand entrance hallway separating each area of the ground floor
- Dining/living room that spans the whole width of the house with double doors to garden
- Fully fitted sliding wardrobe to master bedroom
- Double detached garage with parking for each bedroom
- North easterly facing garden
Crest Nicholson is delighted to present Fairfield Gardens on the outskirts of Letchworth Garden City, offering a traditional selection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses plus 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available to those aged 55 and above.
This four bedroom home has been thoughtfully designed. Downstairs, impressive double doors take you through to the living/dining room which links through to the kitchen, while a separate study provides valuable extra space. Upstairs, there are four spacious bedrooms, which include an en suite to the master as well as a family bathroom. Comes with double garage and parking.
The government backed Help-to-Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available on this home where you will need a minimum of a 5% deposit to be eligible!
Ground Floor -
Living/Dining Room - 7875mm x 3772mm (25'10" x 12'4")
Kitchen - 4750mm* x 2995mm* (15'7" x 9'9")
Study - 3340mm* x 3082mm* (10'11" x 10'1")
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4679mm* x 3827mm* (15'4" x 12'6")
Bedroom 2 - 3827mm x 3101mm (12'6" x 10'2")
Bedroom 3 - 3408mm* x 3384mm* (11'2" x 11'1")
Bedroom 4 - 2930mm x 2560mm (9'7" x 8'4")
The government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan or our Part Exchange & SmoothMove schemes are available on selected homes at Fairfield Gardens! We have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
Marketing Suite and Show Homes open daily 10am - 5pm
Contact one of our Sales Advisors to find out more on
Located between Letchworth Garden City and Stotfold, adjacent to the ever-popular Fairfield Park, the design of the development has been carefully considered to create a strong sense of identity.
The architecture will be characterised by well-proportioned and elegant Victorian inspired frontages, with traditional detailing, materials and colour palette ensuring we remain in keeping with existing homes in the area.
With a central green and areas of open space, Fairfield Gardens will feel part of the surrounding countryside, yet close to all the amenities you need. Transport connections are ideal too, with the A1(M) and M1 nearby and links to London by train in 35 minutes.
With a variety of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses available, plus a number of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments specifically for those aged 55 and over, there really is a home here for everyone.
The government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan or Part Exchange schemes are available on selected homes at Fairfield Gardens! We have all the tools to help you find your perfect new home. Call into our Marketing Suite to speak to one of our experienced Sales Advisors and find out why now is the time for you to make your move.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-82145351.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheMarlow_89. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.