5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Samville at Dukes Meadow, Odiham Road, Riseley, RG7 1SH
- Large detached family home with double garage and driveway
- Up to 100% Part Exchange* available
- Spacious open plan kitchen/family room and dining room with French doors
- Sitting room with French doors out to the turfed garden
- Separate dining room
- Utility room and private study
- Master bedroom and bedroom two complete with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom three
- Excellent transport links and schooling nearby
- High specification with Bosch kitchen appliances and flooring throughout
Standing proud in white render, The Samville is designed for the height of contemporary comfort and is spread over an impressive 2,009sq.ft. Formal or informal, its open plan kitchen/family and dining room with French doors out to the garden and the separate dining room cater for every occasion, supported by a utility room and cloakroom. The sumptuous sitting room also features French doors to the garden and the bright, spacious study is a haven for concentration. While upstairs, you can pamper yourself in the luxury bathroom, or escape to five bedrooms, with two featuring an en suite shower room, three with fitted wardrobes and the master also enjoying a Juliet balcony. Further benefiting from detached double garage and driveway.
THE FAMILY HOME YOU WANT, THE PART EXCHANGE* YOU NEED
If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s up to 100% Part Exchange service you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-82169939.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 305e136b-c6eb-4c71-b602-60bd43702c3a_5_41_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.