4 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Northbourne, Dorset, BH10 7DN
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- 1930's Detached charecter home
- Three/four double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/day room
- Dual aspect lounge
- Dressing room and en-suite to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Detached single garage
- Off-road parking for several vehicles
- Less than 200 metres from amenities
A superbly presented and spacious three/four double bedroom, one/two reception room detached 1930's character family home, with a garage and ample off-road parking. Positioned on a ¼ of an acre plot with a fully enclosed wrap around garden.
• Spacious entrance hall
• Dual aspect lounge with double doors providing direct access to the rear garden
• Open plan kitchen/dining/day room
• The kitchen area incorporates a Neff double oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, five ring gas hob with overhead extractor, two sets of double glazed doors leading out to the side and rear garden
• Separate utility room including an additional sink, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a door providing direct access out to the rear garden
• Ground floor cloakroom
• Ground floor reception room/fourth bedroom
• Spacious first floor landing
• Three double bedrooms with a dressing room and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom
• Family bathroom finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity unit with built in wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls and non-slip flooring
• The garden wraps around the property, with a raised decked area providing the ideal space for outside entertaining, whilst the remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn surrounded by mature trees, shrubs and well-stocked borders
• Detached single garage with light and power
• Off-road parking for several vehicles, as well as space for the storage of a boat or a caravan
• Double glazing and gas-fired central heating
Local amenities in Northbourne are less than 200 metres away, whilst Ferndown's town centre with its array of shops, cafes, restaurants, leisure and recreational facilities is approximately 3 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82211864.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 136250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.