2 bedroom flat for saleBelsize Avenue, Belsize Park, London
- Beautifully presented, character packed apartment
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom raised ground floor apartment
- Set in impressive red brick semi-detached conversion
- 1204 sq ft/111.9 sq m
- Exceptional 26' reception with
- Direct access to well maintained communal gardens
- Superb 17' master bedroom
- With mezzanine dressing area and en suite bathroom
- 12' kitchen overlooking the garden
- 10' 2nd bedroom and additional shower room and utility room
Beautifully presented, character packed apartment - 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom raised ground floor apartment - Set in impressive red brick semi-detached conversion - 1204 sq ft/111.9 - Exceptional 26' reception with - Direct access to well maintained communal gardens - Superb 17' master bedroom - With mezzanine dressing area and en suite bathroom - 12' kitchen overlooking the garden - 10' 2nd bedroom and additional shower room and utility room - 125 years from December 1986 - Wonderfully situated for Belsize Village, Belsize Park and Swiss Cottage
Leasehold - 125 years from 25 December 1986
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-82214075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27880720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkheath , Belsize Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.