4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Braemar at Earlybraes, Hallhill Road, Glasgow, G33
- Spacious and contemporary four bedroom home
- Stylish modern fitted kitchen
- Living room with french doors leading to rear garden
- Integral garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Light and stylish dining room with storage
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- Available as a detached property
The Braemar is a spacious and well planned out four bedroom home. It offers luxurious family accommodation at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts a modern kitchen, a living room with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary dining room and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The upstairs features a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
- Kitchen - 4045mm x 2883mm or 13'3" x 9'6"
- Dining - 3441mm x 2598mm or 11'3" x 8'6"
- Lounge - 4932mm x 3514mm or 16'2" x 11'6"
- W.C. - 1066mm x 1975mm or 3'6" x 6'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4068mm x 3668mm or 13'4" x 12'0"
- En-suite - 1362mm x 2541mm or 4'6" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4068mm x 2743mm or 13'4" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3222mm x 3699mm or 10'7" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 2434mm x 2766mm or 8'0" x 9'1"
- Bathroom - 2124mm x 2541mm or 7'0" x 8'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 809_4_49_100105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.