3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Huntly at Earlybraes, Hallhill Road, Glasgow, G33
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Stylish modern fitted kitchen
- Light, bright and airy living space
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Available as a detached property
The Huntly is a spacious and well planned out three bedroom home. It offers luxurious family accommodation at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts a modern kitchen, a dining room with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room, garage and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The upstairs features a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2789 x 6286 or 9'2" x 20'7"
- Lounge - 3881 x 3536 or 12'9" x 11'7"
- W.C - 1093 x 1815 or 3'7" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 2189 x 4110 or 7'2" x 13'6"
- En-Suite - 1500 x 2088 or 4'11" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3938 x 2750 or 12'11" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2838 x 3448 or 9'4" x 11'4"
- Bathroom - 2360 x 2750 or 7'9" x 9'0"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 809_3_47_100878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.