3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Blair at The Orchard, Panmure Street, Glasgow, G20
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Spacious and contemporary living area
- Downstairs W.C
- Separate utility room
- Good sized bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Energy efficient PV solar panels
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Available as a semi-detached and terraced property
The Blair is a spacious and airy three bedroom home. It offers luxurious family accommodation with energy efficient; PV solar panels at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors, perfect for entertaining as it not only brightens the room it also provides access to the fabulous rear garden- great for summer BBQs, family gatherings and more.
The rest of the ground floor consists of a good sized airy living room, a convenient downstairs w.c. and separate utility room.
The upstairs features two superb double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 3700mm x 3150mm or 12'2" x 10'4"
- Lounge - 3830mm x 4030mm or 12'7" x 13'3"
- W.C - 1100mm x 1800mm or 3'7" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4900mm x 3290mm or 16'1" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3000mm x 2430mm or 9'10" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2280mm x 2430mm or 7'6" x 8'0"
- Bathroom - 1940mm x 2100mm or 6'4" x 6'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 811_3_57_101815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.