2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Balmoral at The Orchard, Panmure Street, Glasgow, G20
- Perfect 2 bedroom home
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Energy efficient solar PV panels
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- French doors from kitchen / diner leading out to the garden
- Light, bright and airy design throughout
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Available as a terraced property
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Showhome available to view at Baxterfield
The beautiful Balmoral two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home, or the perfect purchase for savvy downsizers.
The ground floor features a stylish and comfortably sized lounge, a contemporary, light and airy kitchen/dining area boasting french doors that open onto a rear garden.
A convenient downstairs w.c. completes the floor. The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3119mm x 3290mm 10'3" x 10'10"
- Lounge - 4006mm x 3404mm 13'2" x 11'2"
- W.C. - 1776mm x 1070mm 5'10" x 3'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 2642mm x 4478mm 8'8" x 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2321mm x 4478mm 7'7" x 14'8"
- Bathroom - 2070mm x 2306mm 6'9" x 7'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 811_2_19_101856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.